The Next Generation of eBikes is here.
In case you missed the first generation of eBikes, let’s back up a sec. The Townie®Go! is a battery-powered, pedal-assist bike that lets you ride like the wind without breaking a sweat. The difference this year? We’ve upgraded to a Bosch frame-mount mid-motor that’s quieter and lets you adjust your cadence based on speed. Those are some fancy words, but the gist is that it handles better with a lower center of gravity, a smoother ride and a wider range of power support. What has remained the same is that the Townie Go! is an absolute blast to ride. The balloon tires glide over any surface with unlimited traction. Multi-gear functionality lets you control output and battery life. And of course, it looks as awesome as it rides. The combination of Townie’s Flat Foot Technology® with Bosch’s legendary performance is a match made in heaven. Or San Diego, which is pretty close.
THE TOWNIE GO! 8i
- Bosch Performance electric-assist system with 250W mid-frame
- Lithium-ion battery 11Ah/400wh, 36V
- 4 mode levels of support: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo
- Distance: 20-100 miles / 40-120 km depending on your mode and terrain
- Charge time: 1.5 hours to 50%, 3.5 to 100%
- Maximum assisted speed: 20 mph / Europe: 25 km/h
- Battery life: 2 year warranty
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal gear hub and twist shift
- Shimano eBike approved roller brakes
- Schwalbe Fat Frank Tires